Place your flexi or fixed payment membership on hold for a period of between two weeks and six months.
Terms and conditions
- You may freeze your membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks and a maximum period of 6 months.
- On your specified reactivation date or after 6 months your membership will be automatically reactivated and payments will resume.
- A membership may not be frozen retrospectively.
- Members are required to give 5 days notice for any change to the specified reactivation date.
- Flexi clients approve the Council amending the first Direct Debit payment after the freeze period for the balance of days between reactivation of membership and first payment date.
Please note we require five working days notice to alter/amend a scheduled Direct Debit.