A charitable trust established by the Council on 1 July 2010.
A charitable trust created by the Council on 12 July 2010.
Manages a 6.4 hectare native bush remnant gifted to the people of Canterbury in 1914.
A charitable trust established by the Council on 13 July 2010.
Established by the Christchurch City and Selwyn District Councils to facilitate sustainable development of Central Canterbury’s water resource.
CEDCo is currently dormant.