City Council fees and charges for Building Control and City Rebuild Group for 2016/2017.
- Fees and charges set under section 150 and in accordance with section 83 of the Local Government Act 2002
- Set under the Special Consultative Procedure
- Fees set under the Long Term Plan 2016/2017
- G.S.T. inclusive (15%)
Any functions or services that are provided but are not specifically detailed in this schedule will be charged at the relevant officer charge out rate.
All deposits and fixed fees will be invoiced at the time of lodgement with the Council. Our normal payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice however, all deposits and fixed fees invoices are payable within two working days from the date of invoice. A possible delay in processing of a consent may occur if payment is not made within the two working days. Applications that are not accepted at the time that they are submitted will incur administration costs. Where this document refers to Residential, Commercial 1, 2 or 3 or Industrial this is the complexity of work according to the National BCA Competency Assessment System Levels.
Paying your fees
Internet banking - Payments are credited to our account on the next business day.
- Bank: Bank of New Zealand
- Account Name: Christchurch City Council
- Account Number: 02 0800 0044765 03
- Particulars/Code/Reference: (please refer to your invoice for these details)
Credit Card (via phone 24 hours a day)
- Call the Customer Call Centre on 0800 800 169