The Council sets fees and charges each year under the Annual Plan. A range of different fees apply for booking spaces in Parks and Gardens.
The following fees apply for Park and Gardens bookings:
- Picnic: $71.40
- Wedding: $71.40
- Wedding (Garden and Heritage Park): $105
- Wedding Botanic Gardens or Mona Vale: $155
- Beaches and Port Hills: Free (must be booked if priority use required)
- Small Sports Field: $51
- Large Sports Field: $112.20
- Bond for key: $50
- Banner sites: $35.70 per site per week.
Fees are inclusive of GST (15%). You can read more about fees and charges for the full range of Park bookings.
Travis Education Centre:
- Under 20 people: $50
- Over 20 people: $100
- School groups and environmental groups are free of charge.
Akaroa Sports Pavilion:
- Commercial/Social half day: $100, whole day $200
- Community/Charity half day: $20, whole day $30.
All sites, including beaches around Banks Peninsula are free but must be booked if you want to ensure priority use.