Leave the wheelie bins behind at the property you are leaving.

There is a cost to replace missing or stolen bins, there is also a cost to change the size of the bins allocated to the property. When moving house it is up to you to contact your real estate agent or the previous owners to determine who will pay the invoice. It is recommended that you include this as part of your sales and purchase agreement when purchasing. 

Wheelie bins are registered to the property, not to the owner.  The property you are moving to will have bins.  If any bins at your new house are missing, please contact the previous owner or landlord to try to locate them.  If you can't find the bins, or if the house is newly built, please contact the Council to request new bins.

Request wheelie bins at a new address